Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Have you seen this jumper?

Underground clothing

Hoorah, I am now one proud owner of the London Underground sweater below, complete with its name tag for me to write my name on and reinforced elbow pads and two little holes at nipple height.

London Underground jumper


I cannot possibly say how I came across this jumper, but nothing illegal was involved and as much as I may have wanted to knock the hat off LU station assistants sometimes, I've never wanted to rip their jumpers off.

I haven't quite worked out what to do with the jumper yet although I was given several suggestions by the person who gave it to me - fashion it into a vodoo dummy or make into a punch bag, or turn it into a cushion for a
subway tush, or - heavens forbid - try to pose as a member of tube staff with it. Ah decisions, decisions.


; Posted by annie mole Saturday, March 27, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/03/have-you-seen-this-jumper.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS